Month: August 2017

Vet Rachel Gets Straight to the Point and Saves Staffie Patch after she Swallowed a Kebab Skewer

Posted on

A LYMM vet got straight to the point and saved a Staffie dog who swallowed a whole kebab skewer. Vet Rachel Dean of Lymm Veterinary Surgery, part of Willows Veterinary Group, acted fast when she discovered Patch was at the sharp end of a perilous…

Moggie Milo all Wrapped Up After Swallowing 2 Feet of Ribbon

Posted on

A CURIOUS cat found itself all wrapped up inside after it ate nearly two feet of ribbon. Playful moggie, Milo, came within a whisker of death when the pink ribbon became entangled and caused his intestines ‘to bunch up like a concertina’. Head Vet Gill…

© 2024 Clarendon Veterinary Surgery. All rights reserved.
Website by Kanuka Digital.